The Student's Guide to Studying Psychology
Studying a degree course in psychology, even if you’ve taken the subject before university, requires a whole range of new skills and knowledge. And the 4th edition of this best-selling guide is an invaluable companion. It can not only help you to get a good final degree, but will also support you in making informed choices towards either a career or further study.
Updated to include the latest developments in the field, the new edition provides practical and helpful guidance on everything a psychology student encounters throughout their degree, including:
- Writing essays and research reports, including how to get your referencing right.
- Guidelines for researching ethically using humans or animals
- An overview of research methods and statistics, including qualitative methods
- Tips on how to approach and pass your exams
- Advice on becoming a graduate, including preparing your CV and making the most of your degree
Featuring advice to help you every step of the way, the book also includes a library of weblinks to provide further resources to support your studies. This is an essential book for any psychology student wishing to make the most of their degree course.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text:|
Paedophiles, Child Abuse and the Internet: A Practical Guide to Identification, Action and Prevention