Stop Thinking, Start Living: Discover Lifelong Happiness (Book Artwork May Vary)
Revolutionary in its simplicity and accessible to all, this bestselling book offers commonsense methods that allow you to let go of depression and tap into natural joy.
In this indispensable handbook, Richard Carlson demonstrates how we can change everything in our lives – earn more money, meet new friends, get a new job – yet still feel dissatisfied. Happiness, he says, is not 'out there' but within, a state of mind that is independent of circumstance: 'If you begin to see that your thoughts are not the real thing – they're just thoughts and as thoughts they can't hurt you – your entire life will begin to change today.'
Carlson's step-by-step guide explains:
• How your thoughts determine how you feel.
• Why thinking about problems only makes them worse.
• That thoughts come and go – you are free to choose at any moment which to hold on to and which to let go.
• Straightforward methods for conquering depression.
• How to dismiss negative thoughts and discover inner contentment.
• How to overcome lifelong pessimism and start really living.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text:|
50 Great Myths of Popular Psychology - Shattering Widespread Misconceptions about Human Behavior (Great Myths of Psychology)
Stop Caretaking the Borderline or Narcissist: How to End the Drama and Get On with Life by Margalis Fjelstad (2013-02-07)