National 5 & CfE Higher Psychology Student Book (Student Book)
This N5 & Higher Psychology Student Book helps teachers and students map their route through the CfE programme, providing comprehensive and authoritative guidance for the course. Student Books give a practical, supportive approach to help deliver the new curriculum and offer a blend of sound teaching and learning with assessment guidance.
A complete core resource for National 5 and CfE Higher Psychology with the following topics covered in detail: Approaches to Psychology, Sleep, Psychopathology, Memory, Stress, Intelligence, Research methods, Conformity, Prejudice, Non-verbal communication and Relationships.
Progress and attainment for all
• Includes all the core content alongside seven additional topics, allowing students to use the book for both their N5 and Higher courses
• ‘Syllabus notes’ are included throughout to highlight what students at each level need to know and do, supporting dual-level teaching
• ‘Key studies‘ detail the most important research that has taken place in each area
• Interactive activities help to ensure understanding and retention of knowledge
• ‘Top tips’ give helpful hints to support learning and highlight important information
• ‘Discussion points’ get pupils thinking more deeply about the issues and link psychology concepts to real world situations
Assessment and practice you can rely on
• Questions and specimen exam questions provide opportunities to check knowledge and put skills to work
• Detailed chapters on exam skills, the Assignment and research methods cover all the skills students will need to succeed in the assessments
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text:|
First Steps in Counselling: A Students' Companion for Introductory Courses (Steps in Counselling Series)