Introducing Qualitative Research In Psychology
- Why use qualitative research in psychology?
- How is qualitative research in psychology carried out?
- What are the major debates and unresolved issues surrounding this form of research?
Throughout the new edition, material has been re-organized and updated to reflect developments in the field, however Carla Willig's style of writing, popular with students and lecturers alike, remains unchanged. The book examines:
- Reflexivity and ethics
- The benefits of the different approaches and comparisons of them
- Appropriate ways of writing up research
Carla Willig lectures at City University, London, UK. She has been teaching courses on qualitative methods in psychology for many years. Her research and publications are concerned with the epistemology and application of discourse analytic work and, more recently, phenomenological research methods.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text:|
The Four Tendencies: The Indispensable Personality Profiles That Reveal How to Make Your Life Better (and Other People's Lives Better, Too)