How to Talk to Anyone: 92 Little Tricks for Big Success in Relationships
Never be at a loss for words again!
Perfect your people skills with his fun, witty and informative guide, containing 92 little tricks to create big success in personal and business relationships.
In How To Talk To Anyone, bestselling relationships author and internationally renowned life coach Leil Lowndes reveals the secrets and psychology behind successful communication. These extremely usable and intelligent techniques include how to:
• Work a party like a politician works a room
• Be an insider in any crowd
• Use key words and phrases to guide the conversation
• Use body language to connect
This is the key to having successful conversations with anyone, any time.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | Unknown pages
- Leil Lowndes(Author Narrator) Joyce Bean(Narrator)
- Brilliance Audio; Unabridged edition (Sept. 2015)
|The message text:|