A Student's Guide to Studying Psychology
Providing insights into the most critical aspects of studying psychology, A Student's Guide to Studying Psychology is distinguished from other texts by its easy to follow format and practical nature. Topics covered include:
* perspectives within psychology
* making the most of seminars, tutorials and lectures
* how to write essays and empirical reports
* guidelines on exam preparation and technique
* information on careers in psychology and tips for applying for jobs, including how to write your own curriculum vitae.
For this fully updated third edition, new advice is included on web-based research and referencing. Subject coverage is expanded to include contemporary research trends in cognitive neuroscience, evolutionary psychology and positive psychology. In addition, new material investigates postgraduate specialisms including neuropsychology, psychotherapy and sport psychology.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text:|
Rainfed Altepetl: Modeling Institutional and Subsistence Agriculture in Ancient Tepeaca, Mexico (Archaeopress Pre-Columbian Archaeology)